Rimming a Top

Guest chiman
This topic is 4859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a megabottom, I used to be against rimming Tops. But I'm starting to change my mind. Like pits, it can be a great place to worship his masculinity by licking the hairs, smelling his scent and hearing him moan as he gets pleasure...

Any other bottoms getting into rimming?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a megabottom, I used to be against rimming Tops. But I'm starting to change my mind. Like pits, it can be a great place to worship his masculinity by licking the hairs, smelling his scent and hearing him moan as he gets pleasure...

Are you kidding me? Absolutely, positively beyond a shadow of a doubt YES. OMG It is so great feeling him squirm and the moans of pleaure. You are dead on target. Huge, huge fan. Can't imagine not doing it. I remember one session recently that went on damned near an hour, nothing but rimming all over the bed. We must have changed positions half a dozen times and he kept asking for more. Do I get into it? Hell yes.

Yes, Thank you... It was put to good use and it was a time when it was very useful!

And I'm being a good boy... Didn't say a single nasty thing to that other guy in the other thread! I've always had problems with people that pop up to say: "I'm not talking to you!" It's just one of those disconnects that have always bothered me.

(This eggnog is better than the last one... Hehehehehhe! I think I'm going to bed now.)

Back to the tops vs bottoms. Of course when before you rim the bottom you need to wash the bottom... But that may be drifting a bit off topic. The problem with rimming a top is that if your too good; you may cause a problem that requires a time delay before switching roles. The more they squirm, the hotter they get, the closer they cum..... sorry, I got distracted again.... ttfn.

I'm not sure about the alcohol, but obviously there is way too much nog in the eggnog for you! Please take care and have a good vacation. Did you get what I sent you a couple of weeks ago?

When I top, I really don't like to rim. I do enjoy rimmimg my bottom though and getting his hole ready for my cock. When I bottom though, I love getting rimmed because I know what's next.....a nice hard cock thrusted in my manhole

GQ Pro

Here is a link to my blog http://gqpro.tumblr.com/ Please check it out and leave your comments rthere as well

QUOTE=sf westcoaster;692187]I am right there with leigh's sentiments. I am primarily a bottom and absolutely get into rimming.It has been my experience that the tops enjoy being rimmed just as much as bottoms.

Hi, Yea gads, rimming a top is the most exciting pleasure I get. To realize this Man's MAN is squirming "for more" let"s me know I can give him true pleasure. Sometimes it's the tongue, teasing then diving and yes sometimes it"s the nose. The tops love it and I have even gotten them to take some food up there and my goal is to rim it out> Oh, sooooo sexy. He sweats more too which gets me to the pits but that's a whole other adventure. Guys pleasure those tops, they deserve it!

I am right there with leigh's sentiments. I am primarily a bottom and absolutely get into rimming.It has been my experience that the tops enjoy being rimmed just as much as bottoms.

When I was in Brazil-- many of the hot guys that I met offered up their tight asses for me to devour with my tongue. Unfortunately, I WAS NOT into rimming at all and did not oblige them, but as I look back and reflect-- I definitely agree with sf westcoaster's sentiments. Today I do rim (but selectively)!! -:)

Hi, Yea gads, rimming a top is the most exciting pleasure I get. To realize this Man's MAN is squirming "for more" let"s me know I can give him true pleasure. Sometimes it's the tongue, teasing then diving and yes sometimes it"s the nose. The tops love it and I have even gotten them to take some food up there and my goal is to rim it out> Oh, sooooo sexy. He sweats more too which gets me to the pits but that's a whole other adventure. Guys pleasure those tops, they deserve it!

Yes, the squirming and the moaning are the highlights for me too. But nibbling on the perineum usually sends them over the edge too. But you mentioning the food brought back the story our own Ms. Guy told us a few months ago on another thread. One of the funniest stories I've heard in a long time. For our OP who is a newbie (and welcome to the forums by the way) and for others who may have missed it, here's the link to Ms. Guy's Walmart cashier story (it's post #6 in the thread):

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?76249-The-Sound-And-The-Fury&highlight=cucumber

Who's the top?

I'm always confused who the top is when it comes to rimming. If the top is the giver and the bottom the receiver, then isn't a rimming top the one that actually does the rimming and the bottom the one that gets rimmed?

Then again, who cares when something feels that good from either position. Just do it to each other at the same time and avoid the question.

I'm always confused who the top is when it comes to rimming. If the top is the giver and the bottom the receiver, then isn't a rimming top the one that actually does the rimming and the bottom the one that gets rimmed?

That's an interesting question, Spanky. For me

TOP = active

BOTTOM = passive

so the top would be the giver and the bottom would be the receiver,

however someone posted in this forum a different version that I can't seem to find now.

That's an interesting question, Spanky. For me

TOP = active

BOTTOM = passive

so the top would be the giver and the bottom would be the receiver,

however someone posted in this forum a different version that I can't seem to find now. [/color]

As for me, and I'm guessing for most of the self-declared bottoms, I (we?) am (are?) referencing the positions during anal sex as top and bottom. At least that's what my reference is. Other bottoms, you with me or am I out in left field?

A few years ago, I hired a well reviewed top tho I am versatile but prefer to top. But he was so well reviewed, I really wanted to get in bed with him. We were having a hot time when i asked him If I could rim him. His response was SURE, being rimmed made him really shoot a big load. And that he did. WOW What a gigantic load!! Have seen him again but did not rim him. Had other experience with him in mind. Stiil those big loads. He is a really sweet guy!

Doesn't it come down to a question of penile penetration? In anal, the top penetrates the anus of the bottom. In oral, the top penetrates the mouth of the bottom. Where there is no penile penetration, as in rimming, I'd say the rimmer is the bottom, even if there is lingual penetration.

Thoughts?

I think I remember a review quite a while ago about Munroe and Ross having a great session with customer who ate strawberries out of their asses during a session. That was wild!! Who gives a crap about top or bottom in this case. Isn't it the rimmer and rimmee. Forget what you call it, it is wonderful. I have a horrible gag reflex so my oral skills skim the surface....but let my tongue go wandering and I am in hog heaven...and most of my "rimmees" seem to love it.

Archived