On The 11th Day Of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

JackTwist
This topic is 4916 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lol! I agree Daddy! It's sometimes challenging to discern a hard cock from a soft cock when you can't actually touch it. I asked a couple a friends of mine to give me their assessment of the softness OR hardness of each of these cocks prior to posting them and they also thought these cocks were not erect...I actually tossed several pics that we were unsure about. God, this is tough work, but someone's gotta do it, right?!!

WOW I am enjoying the days leading up to Christmas! But in this collection, an old lust appears in #4, a Central European model who once graced the cover of SPARTICUS GUIDE in the mid-90's, and left me on a search of innumerable of gay bars in Budapest, Hamburg, Prague, Munich, Frankfort, Cologne.... hoping to see him sitting at the end of a bar, waiting for me!!!! (yeah delusional, but I did meet some very handsome and compliant guys during this search!!!)

Guest greatness

oh my Lee.. now we southern gentleman don't use words like nuts.. How about hmm... "You are not using it properly, sir"

Kisses and hugs~~

I was wondering if the group could come to a consensus for me here: does stroking have to be done by your hands, or would your throat and mouth count as well??? Cause if you think I'm leaving these beauties in my hands only, I've got two words for you; YOU'RE NUTS!!!!!

Archived