Some thoughts on etiquette in 'legit' men's spas

LookingAround
This topic is 4924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There has been a lot of recent discussion regarding legit men's spas, and the occasional masseur who may give release at the conclusion of the massage. I thought it might be fun to share among each other some experiences.

*I've generally found that if I don't put a towel over me after I disrobe before the masseur comes in, that's an indication of the direction I'm hoping the massage goes in. More often than not, this has resulted in a release at the end.

*Being relaxed when the masseur massages my butt or inner thighs. Usually this has resulted in the masseur going further.

*One masseur would, every time, give me an extremely sensual massage, doing everything but giving me a release. Finally, one time, I grabbed my own cock and jerked off in front of him. Apparently this is what he wanted, and we continued this routine each time I'd see him.

*One masseur I saw would rub my balls and go the base of my cock, but not more. Finally, almost unconsciously, I moved his hand to my cock and from that point on, he'd work on my cock a good 10 minutes before bringing me to orgasm.

*On rare occasions, I've had masseurs press their crotch into my hand as it rested on the massage table. This has led anywhere from me putting my hand down their pants, to them disrobing, to in one case, actually fucking in the room. But this is the exception rather than the rule.

I would love to hear others' experiences.

"Etiquette" in a spa

There has been a lot of recent discussion regarding legit men's spas, and the occasional masseur who may give release at the conclusion of the massage. I thought it might be fun to share among each other some experiences.

*I've generally found that if I don't put a towel over me after I disrobe before the masseur comes in, that's an indication of the direction I'm hoping the massage goes in. More often than not, this has resulted in a release at the end.

*Being relaxed when the masseur massages my butt or inner thighs. Usually this has resulted in the masseur going further.

*One masseur would, every time, give me an extremely sensual massage, doing everything but giving me a release. Finally, one time, I grabbed my own cock and jerked off in front of him. Apparently this is what he wanted, and we continued this routine each time I'd see him.

*One masseur I saw would rub my balls and go the base of my cock, but not more. Finally, almost unconsciously, I moved his hand to my cock and from that point on, he'd work on my cock a good 10 minutes before bringing me to orgasm.

*On rare occasions, I've had masseurs press their crotch into my hand as it rested on the massage table. This has led anywhere from me putting my hand down their pants, to them disrobing, to in one case, actually fucking in the room. But this is the exception rather than the rule.

I would love to hear others' experiences.

You fucked in a "legit" spa? Seems to me the masseur could be fired for that! Can't have been all that legit!! However, good for you!!

As someone just starting to visit spas & masseurs, this is REALLY helpful and interesting. (and I'd love to know where the place was that you jacked in front of the masseur-- I'm always hard by the time I turn over and have wanted to do that every time, being a bit of an exhibitionist)

You fucked in a "legit" spa? Seems to me the masseur could be fired for that! Can't have been all that legit!! However, good for you!!

They can be fired if the owner finds out. If the owner want to make a even bigger stink about it they can call the state board of massage and cost the massage therapist their license. IMO doing this kind of thing if your a self employed massage therapist out on your own where no one has to answer for your choices but you is one thing, but a person has no right to put the employer the spa owner at risks. running a spa costs allot of money. you are working for them and should respect their place of business.

Yes, I did, one time. The spa is no longer there (it closed) but my appointment was the last one of the night and one thing led to another until his shorts came down, then off, I sucked him, then got off the table and he proceeded to want to get fucked so I obliged. Only time that's ever happened in a spa. (I have had masseurs I've met outside the spa where we've fooled around but never in the spa itself except for that one time).

Archived