Strip Club in Vancouver

J-Man
This topic is 7934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I'm heading up north this weekend-- would like to know if

>anyone's been to the strip club (Hotel Dufferin?) in

>Vancouver recently? Details?

>

>Thanks...:-)

It's been a while, but, then, does the Duff ever change? To call it a "strip club" is something akin to calling a drug bust a talent search.

There are a hundred reasons to go to Vancouver, but the Dufferin isn't one of them.

That said, I suppose I should admit that I never visit Vancouver without going to the Dufferin. It's the upstairs sleaziness I like. The lower level strip thing is just depressing.

I agree forget it, but go just to see. The Duff is a big bar in an old hotel in a rather seedy part of Vancouver but it is not dangerous.

There are several dancers, who come out and do a show, but there is no touching, no table dancing, no nothing. Then they dissappear and leave, they do not even hang around to receive compliments or phone numbers. Some of the dancers are quite hot, show biz kind of performances with lots of outfits and a big boner tied under which stays hard the whole time. I honestly cannot remember if they actually show it or not.

The Duff is usually filled with very poor clientelle and the smell of bad beer, and lots of street kids.

Does this give you the picture. Better bets are to check the ads on various sites, like Rentboy, get a copy of Xtra if it is still printed in Vancouver, or WestEndNews.

Archived