Forum Members -- NYTomcat was in a car accident

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4922 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RyanCade
Please keep TC in your thoughts and if you believe in a deity in your prayers. And please, can we take this take to hold on to those we cherish the most dearly. And for god sakes, don't be afraid to tell someone that you love them. Because we never know when we may never have that chance again.

It is easy to forget how fragile and uncertain our lives are here on planet earth, completely turned upside down or lost completely without notice. I was recently reminded of this about a month and a half ago when my dear mother had a stroke.

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune TC and I wish you and your family the best and will pray for a complete and speedy recovery.

Big Hugs

RC

Guest greatness

Welcome back Ryan. I'm sorry about your mother's illness. I pray for her fast recovery and rehabilitation. We are all fragile and live here for a short period of time. Love wins. Kisses and hugs~~~~

It is easy to forget how fragile and uncertain our lives are here on planet earth, completely turned upside down or lost completely without notice. I was recently reminded of this about a month and a half ago when my dear mother had a stroke.

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune TC and I wish you and your family the best and will pray for a complete and speedy recovery.

Big Hugs

RC

Archived