"Executive Lunch" groups in NYC...

Italiano
This topic is 4910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have received a few "invitations" to take part to this periodic "Executive Lunch" where naked men meet in an apartment on Lexington Ave and the E20s for hot fun, apparently a guy named Dimitri (Apollo the Greek..) from gayromeo is the one who organizes them.

I am REALLY curious, has anyone here taken part to any of these daytime "meetings"?

That sounds like a lot of fun. I have never been invited and don't live in NYC, but if you accept, let us know and also how to get an invite!

The invitation was through my profile at gayromeo. I contacted a guy (Apollo the Greek..), he told me that his profile was mostly to see whom to invite to these Lunch sex meetings....et le voilà!

Apparently these meetings take place once or twice a week, so I guess most men must be regulars?...

Yes, do tell. Many years ago I used to go to a lunchtime gathering that a guy in Chelsea (Manhattan) organized in his apartment, as a spin-off from the NY Jacks. Since it was in a private apartment, people were slightly less inhibited than at the Jacks meetings, but he still insisted on no fucking or sucking...

Archived