Tony in NYC 411?...

Italiano
This topic is 2805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I eventually took the "risk" and went to his apartment in Chelsea.

VERY hot body as in his pics, handsome face. Quite good strong massage, even if he missed some spots (feet, and perineal area...). He is BIG everywhere. :)

The sensual part was only at the end, nothing to remember for posterity, but enjoyable.

A nice guy, he will be leaving NYC in about 2 weeks for 4 months.

Tony in NYC

Well I eventually took the "risk" and went to his apartment in Chelsea.

VERY hot body as in his pics, handsome face. Quite good strong massage, even if he missed some spots (feet, and perineal area...). He is BIG everywhere. :)

The sensual part was only at the end, nothing to remember for posterity, but enjoyable.

A nice guy, he will be leaving NYC in about 2 weeks for 4 months.

He "misssed" your feet? I never expect a massesur to include my feet, and I find it interesting that you do. Is this considered a standard aspect of a masssage?

For what it is worth, YES, feet should be included in any massage, as should the head, neck and face. A lot of guys who give sensual/erotic massage leave those parts of our anatomy out of the massage. A good massage of the feet can be very sensual, as can the massage of the neck, face and head. Unfortunately a lot of guys who give sensual/erotic massage have had little formal training in massage, so they don't know how to do it. Most of them should advertise as giving "rub-downs" instead of massage. The very best erotic/sensual massage is best given by someone who has been formally trained in massage, IMHO! (And that has been my experience.) But, BaronArtz probably has the best comment on the situation! LOL

DD

LOL BaronArtz!

Apart from sensual, a good foot massage included as a full body massage is definitely what I always expect. Hand massage is also very appreciated, neck, head too.

A face massage is definitely more difficult to be really enjoyed, very few masseurs know how to do it.

And of course a good glutes/perineal area is a must before turning over. :)

Man, I FREAKIN LOVE IT..when a masseur massages my feet and yes its something I have come to expect from the guys who really know what they are doing and are well trained in massage. The feet can be a particularly sensual area, at least for me it can be. But I am always upfront about where I want him to spend the most time. I am paying for the service. I have no issues regarding telling my masseur what I like. Less on the back and shoulders, more time on the legs, thighs, calves, feets and if you want a really good tip..the bootay!

• 5 years later...

Totally disagree with the others, unfortunately. I've never had a more boring massage--he was terribly disinvested and kept the TV on at low volume the whole time, pausing significantly many times during the massage, presumably to watch whatever was on the screen. It was the extreme inconsistency that continually woke me up because I kept falling asleep. When he was 'on' I had the impression of being Elmer Fudd massaged by Bugs Bunny. Tony's pressure was very light, he remained fully clothed and the ending was terribly mechanical.

Try as I might, I can't possibly imagine what it's like to be Elmer Fudd --- much less receiving a massage from Bugs Bunny! (Mickey Mouse would be incredibly erotic, but Bugs Bunny......?) However, I bet that Bugs would be naked, not "fully clothed," like Tony. (Didn't Esso have a Tony the Tiger before they changed their name to Exxon?)

Ah, well........You can't always trust those toons! Skurril, I hope the recommendatins I gave you yesterday work out well for you!

Archived