Hero Massage: Report and Question

12is12
This topic is 4911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Hero Massage on a weekday afternoon. Found it as welcoming as described on various forums: two English-speaking proprietors who put me at ease; clean and comfortable place; fixed prices at 600 Baht for the house and 1000 tip for the boy; had a drink while viewing the boys behind the glassed pane. There were about thirty of them, most of which surprisingly did next to nothing to attract customers. I asked who was really gay, and the owner told three boys to stand; then asked who has a big cock, and again three were made to stand up. Unfortunately there was no overlap between the two threesomes, so I opted for one of the latter group.

The room was spacious, with a good shower and a wide massage bed. We showered together before and after, and the massage plus the extra were between ok and good. Which brings me to my question:

The boy (who really had a big cock which I enjoyed) wouldn't suck me without a condom. When I later asked one of the owners about it, he confirmed that that's the way it is. Is this really so in Hero? At other Bangkok venues? Do they really think this is necessary to avoid AIDS?

I had a similar experience in Bangkok a few years , both in some of the massage parlors, saunas and in private interactions. I was not surprised by this, given the prevalance of HIV and AIDS in Thailand. If I were a working boy, I think I would want to be extra careful too, especially since there is no way to check out the clientele in advance. It is actually for your benefit too, as I insisted in that approach for all my interactions whether being active or passive. I found the guys that I met to be very nice, polite and eager to please and I had some of the best massage I have had anywhere in the world in Thailand.

DD

Archived