Do you find this guy hot?

peterhung85
This topic is 4928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Oh my Peter you guys look alike. I think you are much hotter than he is. Kisses and hugs.. PS If you like Ryan Reynold type then sigh you will never find me hot. lol..

I think he is incredibly gorgeous... He has this "devilish" babyface, gorgeous eyes (like his hair too)... What do you guys think? (if you do not like this type of music, you can just check him out while you mute the video!)

Besides Ryan Reynolds I find him very hot too! :)

Well I guess that streak will end next week when you see me. :)

Well, all good things must come to an end.

Sincerely,

Jo-Jo, the dog-faced monkey-boy.

OBTW, yes, hot as hell.

I believe that Peter could still focus on some physical aspect to find attractive. Perhaps it would be the eyes or the smile but there is likely to be something that someone of the character of Peter would find attractive in a person he would meet. If we just open our eyes and our hearts, there is something beautiful and hot about every human being.

I don't want to speak for Peter but I believe he may also have also been referring to more than just the physical appearance of his clients as something that he can find attractive when he sees them (beyond the first contact and after getting to know them a bit)...be it intellect, humor, kindness, humility, etc etc. From your posts it is clear that you do have many of those characteristics so I wouldn't worry about Peter keeping his streak going. Believe me when I say if he had a limited view of physical beauty then his streak would have been over when he met me :)

Oh, and yes, speaking to the original question, that guy is definitely very hot IMHO

I believe that Peter could still focus on some physical aspect to find attractive. Perhaps it would be the eyes or the smile but there is likely to be something that someone of the character of Peter would find attractive in a person he would meet. If we just open our eyes and our hearts, there is something beautiful and hot about every human being.

I don't want to speak for Peter but I believe he may also have also been referring to more than just the physical appearance of his clients as something that he can find attractive when he sees them (beyond the first contact and after getting to know them a bit)...be it intellect, humor, kindness, humility, etc etc. From your posts it is clear that you do have many of those characteristics so I wouldn't worry about Peter keeping his streak going. Believe me when I say if he had a limited view of physical beauty then his streak would have been over when he met me :)

Oh, and yes, speaking to the original question, that guy is definitely very hot IMHO

Would that I did not resemble Armus from ST:TNG.

You guys are all very funny :D :D :D

Honestly, I truly believe that beauty comes from the inside (first). Somebody who is confident /but not TOO confident/ about him/herself and feels good about being him/herself is the first sign of beauty. When I was with a client at the strip club "Campus" in Montreal, he asked me which guy I would go out with and I told him that while obviously it would not be difficult to hook up with each and every of them, as a relationship I could only imagine it with 2. Those two guys were NOT the hottest, were not being full of themselves, but they seemed to feel good about being who they are and had a great attitude so physical attractiveness is not always the most important thing but that's just the way I think :)

Archived