Anyone else reading "ME"?

Diverdan
This topic is 4930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just bought Ricky Martin's autobiography. I am finding out a lot about this guy that I was unaware of before. It could have used some better editing and a few more details, but I give him a lot of credit for doing this. I'd be interested in knowing what some of the other posters here think about it. (I was also not sure this was the right place for this posting, so if it is not, I apologize.

DD

It is almost a first person narrative, as if he were sitting talking to you and reflecting on his feelings at the same time. He deliberately left out names and some details which he explains, and it might have had some additional editing, but I am really enjoying it, and especially learning so much about him that I never knew. I was totally unaware of his Foundation and the work that he has done to rescue children from those who prey on them, his work with building homes in Thailand and Hati, etc. He is so much more than the public persona of a guy on stage making music. Let me know what you think after reading it.

DD

Hi Greatness,

I just finished the book this afternoon. It is not the greatest autobiography ever written, but I enjoyed it and think it has a lot to say to guys who post on this forum. I hope others will read it too, and I am going out to buy some of RM's CDs as a result of reading ME.

DD

Archived