Televangelist Oral Roberts' Gay Grandson: "It gets better."

JackTwist
This topic is 4953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seldom does any video leave me speechless, but this one did. Thanks for sharing it.

I cannot believe in a God who would hate a child because they are gay, who would send them to hell for eternity for what I sincerely believe is part of who they are. I CAN believe that people, out of fear and misunderstanding, could rationalize such a God so their own ugly feelings could be somehow justified.

I cannot believe in a God who would hate a child because they are gay, who would send them to hell for eternity for what I sincerely believe is part of who they are. I CAN believe that people, out of fear and misunderstanding, could rationalize such a God so their own ugly feelings could be somehow justified.

Jesus said, "And you shall be my witnesses." and from Peter and Roman's ear to today that verse gets misinterpreted into judge, jury and executioner.

I think Jesus knew what he wanted us to do.

I actually attended Oral Roberts University and am very familar with the situation. As students we were sure that Richard Roberts was also bi sexual which explains his early divorce and all the recent weird stuff with Lindsey. We have an epidemic of gay suicide (especailly among teens) and someone needs to speak up. Congrats to cutie for standing up! I was once the religous rights' boy wonder but was kicked out because I was bi. I have been there and I know the pain. Here is the saddest part of all: If the church would simply back off on gay issues we as a gay community have billions of dollars to give them and so much talent to give them. MANy of my clients are still EVANGELICALS and WANT desperately to be involved with church but are so condemned.

Archived