"The Debt That's Owed"

CowboyUp
This topic is 4929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Terrific video. Thanks to all the serving men and women in the Allied forces who do their jobs with courage and conviction. I'm grateful for the sacrifice and valour these brave men and women display every day. There is a price for our freedom and they're paying. I salute them.

Thank you for posting this, Cowboy. It is a very moving tribute and so appropriate for today. I still have five nephews in the service of our country, two navy pilots, one airforce pilot, one army pilot and another nephew by marriage who is just retiring from the national guard after flying helicopters in Iraq. Videos like this bring tears to my eyes when I think about my nephews who are still defending our country and the rest of the world so that we might enjoy freedom and prosperity, even in this time of economic downturns. Many many thanks, as I had not seen this before.

DD

Archived