Hot Sex in the Sauna... Which One?

JackTwist
This topic is 4975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

These look like the types who used to stay for hours in the late afternoon in THERMOS DAY in Amsterdam (sans those little towels and washcloths). In those days, the steam was hot, the sauna bright, and the sex was wild. You could sit and watch, grope whoever was to the right or left (by sitting down you more or less said "HERE I AM BOYS!" and it was considered impolite to refuse an extended "hand")> And often the place would suddenly fall into a wet, wild, steamy marathon of quick sex with anyone wishing to join in..... Got to get an airline ticket back there (though I doubt it is as much fun today as a decade ago) :-(

I haven't been to a steam/bathhouse in many years, but this pic brings back some fun memories! Come to think of it, I stopped going to "the baths" only after discovering the joys and glories of hiring working guys. If I had to choose one of the gents in that pic, I'd take #4 (from left) but they're all mouth-watering delish.

Archived