Who Would You Take Home?

JackTwist
This topic is 4978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

oh my your taste is too high that you will be disappointed to see me. Mammy I need a veil that blocks all the light. Thank you.

Actually, the best way to deal with this is to have a party with the entire group. They must like each other, or they wouldn't be all gathered around a bar stark naked. Me thinks it is already a party in the making, and just having a few drinks to warm things up !!! Maybe we can all join in....

DD

Actually, the best way to deal with this is to have a party with the entire group. They must like each other, or they wouldn't be all gathered around a bar stark naked. Me thinks it is already a party in the making, and just having a few drinks to warm things up !!! Maybe we can all join in....

DD

Diverdan, the man with the plan.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Diverdan, the man with the plan.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I can't just settle for one; I have to have three of these hot, succulent cuties! So, my three choices are--starting with the second guy on left and ending with the tall hunk! What a hot "foursome" this party will be!!

I'll let these three guys definitely have their way with me once I have thoroughly licked and eaten out those cute asses!!!

Archived