Any word on Daivd Masseur from PARIS?

mansniffing
This topic is 4960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure we are talking about the same David since you didn't post a link. There is, however, a 'David Handsome' from Paris who used to advertise on masseurfinder.com and visit NY frequently. If it's the same guy, my honest feedback is that he's a nice guy, extremely courteous, in great shape and with a rather impressive uncut cock for a white guy. He was stark naked throughout the massage. We had a very nice conversation in French together. He must have sensed that I was not really into him and our session ended when the massage was over. I don't know how interactive he would be with other clients.

Yup, same guy. My experience was very similar, but I did find myself attracted to him, but didn't find enough of a vibe to attempt more than receiving the sensual massage. Don't know how 'erotic' he gets now, years later.

He's had a lot of photoshoots, plus appears twice as "Guy" on NewYorkStraightMen.com. What was interesting to me was that he seemed to have the same level of detachment in those videos as he showed in the massage.

Archived