411 Blue Wolfe (aka Nick) in Fort Lauderdale

jawjateck
This topic is 4991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellow Hoovillains! Does anyone have any info on Nick? I can't find anything online except his rentboy ad, which is how I originally noticed him:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=238912

I have been having a pleasant email exchange with him, and plan to meet him within the next two weeks, and just wanted to tap any available wisdom from others in-the-know around here. Otherwise, I will take the plunge on this newbie and report back to the village when the deed is done. :)

Well, well....

Good for you, JJT. Looks like you have found yourself yet again in Andrew Justice country... 6'3.... yum.

Lucky bastard.

If it turns out hot, maybe we set him up with Juan this summer? Juan is a big fan of the reddish blonde...

Or maybe with AJ Irons.... I am all about him these days.

Okie

Okie...I love the way you think! You know this is all your fault. I was a happy camper living my clean celibate life (HAHAHA!) and then I read your recent report from the heartland and my loins began to stir again. I will let you know how it goes with Nick. It is interesting you mention his height because that caught my eye too. Like you, I have a weakness for the tall ones. Gotta admit, I look forward to comparing notes with you and planning another romp in the OKC. Juan.....AJ......fill in the blank! Yumm!

Dang it! I won't get any work done today....too busy surfing the rentboy listings again! :)

Oh yeah and about AJ......it is so easy to fall for him, ain't it? He is an adorable soul, and of course, the boy is built for smokin' hot sex. ;)

I'm glad you found him to be a good investment of time and money too. I would see him regularly (probably too much) if we were on the same side of the country.

Archived