Recommendations f 13 hours in Bangkok

12is12
This topic is 4955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

On a Tuesday in mid-November I'll have a 13 hours connect (11:00-24:00) in Bangkok. I've already been there last year for a couple of days, seen the regular tourist sites, stayed at the Tarntawan in Silom and explored that small street full of gay venues nearby (don't remember the name).

If possible, this time I'd like to see (site/s) and experience (gay venues) something new. Before returning at 21:00 to the airport, I'll want to end up at a place with a decent bath. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Are the places at Sukhumvit different from Silom? mid-day venues...evening ones...

Thanks

I've had a hard time even deciding to reply to your request because you will be here for such a short time. About the only reasonable thing I can suggest is that you head for Babylon Gay Sauna. This is the address: 34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand. Without a doubt, the nicest place of its kind I have ever been to.

Archived