Russian Scam NYC

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 4986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys I'm $180 poorer for believing this hot Russian muscle was going to get naked during the massage. Said he would get naked, asked for money up front! Got on table, said he would get naked later. Turned over, he refuses and says the doesn't get naked. Arrrrggghhhh! I am such an idiot when it comes to muscles!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/european.shtml

Wow! Really sorry to hear that such scams are being done. This guy looked so hot that I was thinking of trying him. Several years ago, I had a similar experience: really built guy, gave a 10-minute rubm a jerkoff, and said that he's done.

I paid him 1/3 of the agreed price, and when he started to get surly and threatening, I threatened to call the cops. That scared the shit out of him, and he stepped aside, and I left. The only difference was that he didn't ask for money up front, which ought to be a red flag for you. I have NEVER been asked for money up front. But you're not to blame; the guy is so hot, and sounds OK on his site. Sorry it happened to you.

Archived