Today's Daddy's News

rossthebosssf
This topic is 5012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm surprised that there isn't already a thread started, but I'm sad about the news about Daddy losing his home announced on the front page. I'm new to the board and so far I'm very appreciative of the service and how it has helped me make better hiring decisions.

Though it's too bad that more members are not contributing for the service (I mean, what's $5, $10 or $20 even in this economy? Especially when it provides much more entertainment than a movie ticket and it will save hundreds in bad hiring decisions down the road), a big thank you to those who have and I plan to contribute as well.

Good luck Daddy with your move and I wish you the best in the future. You're a good man who provides an indispensable service.

Guest Wetnwildbear

I am so sorrry for you loss Daddy

Daddy I was so sorry to read that you had lost your struggle with the bank - I am assuming Wells Fargo as they seem to be notorius for their obstanance and lack of flexibility. Regardless of the lender - There is an emotional component that supercedes the lack of shelter (though that is a HUGE concern) The term HOME is something special to all of us on an almost primal level. And to quote Bill Clinton - I feel your pain.

You seem to be taking a philosophical approach and look at the karmic reciprocity as an opportunity to begin again anew without baggage - and for this I applaud you and your intellect. I wish you great success and security in your new ventures and opportunity in your new home.

A Blessing on your head, your new home, and your big heart.

WILD

I'm surprised that there isn't already a thread started, but I'm sad about the news about Daddy losing his home announced on the front page. I'm new to the board and so far I'm very appreciative of the service and how it has helped me make better hiring decisions.

Though it's too bad that more members are not contributing for the service (I mean, what's $5, $10 or $20 even in this economy? Especially when it provides much more entertainment than a movie ticket and it will save hundreds in bad hiring decisions down the road), a big thank you to those who have and I plan to contribute as well.

Good luck Daddy with your move and I wish you the best in the future. You're a good man who provides an indispensable service.

Daddy,

Funny. As much as I speak openly on This forum. I never talk about money. So let me break that rule too. No one Can describe or truly understand how you feel today. The loss of a home is much like a death of a loved on. It turns your world upside down and leaves you shaken to the core. Its a feeling of insecurity like few others and it effects each person very differently.

But I do remember that loss of security... that feeling of sudden vulnerability Very acutely. So while I cannot know how you feel. I most certainly empathize with what you are going through. All I can say is that your news while bitter. ... shows the greater part of your nature. Rather than focusing On the loss which has so upset your applecart as the saying goes. You have seen the deeper bonds of your friendships and the offers of assistance that true friends are returning the kindness you showed them in a time of need. It just shows the true riches life has bestowed upon you. Even in this hour of loss.

My best wishes to you. And may you keep that focus and the blessings of the ones who support and love you for all time . While I am sorry you need to face this. May such crisis bring new adventures and old friends.

That is bad. I wonder which bank? Two of my friends haven't been paying their mortgages for almost 17 months(one for 14 and the other for 17) and they haven't gotten anywhere near eviction. Both are Bank of America.

Yes karma is funny that way, it is very nice of your friends. I think it will work out-just when it is happening it feels terrible. I know-I myself am going through some massive changes in almost every aspect of my life-including the sudden and untimely death of someone very close to me. Sometimes it just feels like the world is caving in and then you smell the dew of the next morning and all this turbulance is just a memory. Just waiting for the morning can be hell ! Good luck.

This is stupid! At these troubled times for most of the people, I hear it all over the news how banks are so flexible on working out new plans for people who are in trouble with their mortgage payments! And then... I hear something like this from a person who I - and many others - do care about! If I know this I would have contributed a lot more than that, I just can't accept the way banks handle these things. What's their benefit in this story? They would have to start the foreclosure procedure, try to find a buyer and lose eventually loads of money on the real estate... it does NOT make any sense to me... I am really sorry Daddy, I really hope that this means a new "beginning" and hopefully a lot better one than the one you had before!

Archived