muscle bottoms in boston

dapurplebear
This topic is 4997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

there doesn't seem to be any listed -- just wondering if anyone has any leads? have to go back next month and would love to set something up...

appreciate the help gentlemen...

I would say Check out BEN/Boston...Don't know IF he bottoms I guess he would answer that question for you.

Also Nick/German Travels to Boston with a Great Rep for both "Muscles & Bottoming"...Check him in NYC Reviews to see IF he is available?

there doesn't seem to be any listed -- just wondering if anyone has any leads? have to go back next month and would love to set something up...

appreciate the help gentlemen...

I've never had the pleasure (although I've yearned for many a year) and I think he is primarily a top, but I've seen with my own eyes Jon Ramsey bottom on more than one occasion when he wrestled under the name Wade Cutler on BG East, so it might be at least worth a call to ask. He doesn't use any of the main ad sites, but has his own website at http://www.jonramsey.com. Also, I don't know about Ben either. Both are very musuclar -- one older (Jon) one much younger but I would think they are both worth at least a phone call. Good luck and let us know if you find someone.

I do not imagine that it is wrong, and once NYTOMCAT chimes in it will be a party!!! :) :)

Now there's an idea. Boston party. Hmm book it romann you me Boston and whoever can get to bean town. But the windy city first. Lol.

Hey o. S. I gotta party with you. Any chance your getting to bean town lol

Why in the hell wait for that bozo to bother with us mere peons to start the party. :) :)

How's them apples, Tomcat????????? roflmao

Your getting the hang of it Lee but for a submissive bottom you have gotten quite aggressive. I like that in bed. Not so much here. Lol. So.... no party in DC. You will Just have to make do with romann alone. Somehow I think you will survive. Lmao and have a great time. He is a one man party. Then again knowing romann. Maybe you wont survive ... but what a way to go

Archived