Elecrical Stimulation as pain/pleasure

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought I would open up a new thread for an activity I have yet to partake in (no, it is not the only one lol). I have had some experience with stim from a physical therapist but must note that i was never in pain and the stim was usually directed on my butt and lower back...quite nice.

Can I learn a few things about how it is applied and where it might be applied...Can it be combined with other activities or is it the only thing going on at that time...

Is it safe/sane.

smart stim

I thought I would open up a new thread for an activity I have yet to partake in (no, it is not the only one lol). I have had some experience with stim from a physical therapist but must note that i was never in pain and the stim was usually directed on my butt and lower back...quite nice.

Can I learn a few things about how it is applied and where it might be applied...Can it be combined with other activities or is it the only thing going on at that time...

Is it safe/sane.

Doit,

There is a message forum dedicated to eStim play. I have only browsed it a couple of times but I think that there is a wealth of info there to get you started. if I recall, you need to register in order to see the various discussions, so one cannot lurk there like we can here.

http://www.smartstim.com/forum/index.php

I think it even uses the same software that we have here so you will feel right at home.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Another Source

This Str8t Master Site has good info on a number of topics including electro play do's and donts

http://www.masterzchicago.com/mainindex.html

Also feel free to private me - with specific questions or stop by and get wired up!

Is it safe/sane.

Upgrade question

I am thinking of possibly upgrading my electrical unit... I currently have a TENS Century 2000 that was purchased about 8 years ago. I am thinking about a digital unit with an LED than can be easily viewed in the dark or in dim lighting... any suggestions... or have their not been any advancements in portable units to justify a replacement. Thanks!

Guest Wetnwildbear

Top Choice

EROSTEK 312B

Portable - Powerful -Programable - Audio Compatible - Voice Frequency Microphone - Downloadable Programs

Works with all kinds of toys Uni and bi-polar - Has Low Power and Hi Power Range - Long-Lasting Rechargeable

Battery with almost endless lifecycle. Never had anyone who could top out the Box - Most cant max the low range -

Never met anyone who could take the high range full power

I have a friend with the Eros 232. No experience with the 312 so I can't compare (the 232 is obviously cheaper). But I can say, having been on the receiving end of the 232, it packs a pretty nice punch. I can only imagine what the 312 delivers!

EROSTEK 312B

Portable - Powerful -Programable - Audio Compatible - Voice Frequency Microphone - Downloadable Programs

Works with all kinds of toys Uni and bi-polar - Has Low Power and Hi Power Range - Long-Lasting Rechargeable

Battery with almost endless lifecycle. Never had anyone who could top out the Box - Most cant max the low range -

Never met anyone who could take the high range full power

Archived