An Open Letter To Ryan Cade.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 5015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

F*ck You, you arrogant, self-righteous hypocrite. You pretend to shed light on bad behavior when the behavior that you bring to this place is far uglier than anything we see as evidence of the evil plot to do you in....I find it hard to believe that anyone other than yourself, could possibly do the kind of reputational damage that has transpired here in the last few weeks.

As Pogo once said, I have seen the enemy and he is us....in this case YOU.

I hardly need to do a background check to see how malicious your actions have been...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F*ck You, you arrogant, self-righteous hypocrite. You pretend to shed light on bad behavior when the behavior that you bring to this place is far uglier than anything we see as evidence of the evil plot to do you in....I find it hard to believe that anyone other than yourself, could possibly do the kind of reputational damage that has transpired here in the last few weeks.

I hardly need to do a background check to see how malicious your actions have been...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/IcingSugarGirl/applause.gif

Guest RyanCade

Great Job! I am glad to see I was able to help bring the best in you forward..

Great Job! I am glad to see I was able to help bring the best in you forward..

The fact that you can bring such evil out of good people says alot about your motivations...I will always defend friends and good people from malicious back-stabbing actions such as yours here. The fact that you are happy drawing mr into your evil is a sad tastament to your motives in general..

Keep it coming, we will all see the damaged individual you truly are.

Guest RyanCade
Come on Ryan...Give me your best shot

Come on Doit, I have given all I came to give, the truth. You defend to the end..... What for? Have fun with your letter... Now this I don't see the point in.

Guest RyanCade
The fact that you can bring such evil out of good people says alot about your motivations...I will always defend friends and good people from malicious back-stabbing actions such as yours here. The fact that you are happy drawing mr into your evil is a sad tastament to your motives in general..

AND YOU THINK THE BEHAVIOR OF THIS BOARD HASN'T BROUGHT OUT THE EVIL IN ME?? so WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS THAT YOU WERE PROVOKED TO BE NASTY, BUT YOU ARE GOOD.... I HAVE BEEN PROVOKED AND PROVOKED AND PROVOKED. OVER IT, YES, DONE BEING SMILEY AND PUTTING UP WITH IT, YES. i AM JUST GLAD YOUR SMILEY PIZZA GAME HAS ENDED. THATS ALL.. YOU DIDN'T HOLD YOUR POKER FACE WELL...

Can I assume that you will ride your truthh out of here and leave us devils to our own fates....That would indeed be such a relief...As you know, evil does not lightly tolerate the good in the world...it is a constant torment to them to know it continues to thrive.....

AND YOU THINK THE BEHAVIOR OF THIS BOARD HASN'T BROUGHT OUT THE EVIL IN ME?? so WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS THAT YOU WERE PROVOKED TO BE NASTY, BUT YOU ARE GOOD.... I HAVE BEEN PROVOKED AND PROVOKED AND PROVOKED. OVER IT, YES, DONE BEING SMILEY AND PUTTING UP WITH IT, YES. i AM JUST GLAD YOUR SMILEY PIZZA GAME HAS ENDED. THATS ALL.. YOU DIDN'T HOLD YOUR POKER FACE WELL...

I don;t recall ever claiming to be good...I am opposed to you and by your estimation you are good..therefore I can take the evil side in this..it matters not to me...words are words....I will defend what I want and not need to argue semantics about such silly concepts of good and evil. As you so astutely pointed out, my good is your evil....we can agree on the relativism of moral concepts with a sound belief in moral relativism...

This forum is big enough for you and me...I just don't like you. Sorry. Let's have some fun with this...

Guest RyanCade
Can I assume that you will ride your truthh out of here and leave us devils to our own fates....That would indeed be such a relief...As you know, evil does not lightly tolerate the good in the world...it is a constant torment to them to know it continues to thrive.....

i WILL NOT BE HUDDLING UP WITH YOU HERE. bUT WHEN i RECEIVE EMAILS FROM YOUR POSTER BOY ROMANN CONTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT MY HISTORY, FOLLOWED BY A LITTLE SMILEY, YEAH i WILL SHOW UP AND BLOW THE WHISTLE ON HIM PUBLICLY, SO HE CAN DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE WISHES. i WILL NOT SLITHER AROUND THE BACKDOOR WHISPERING TO PASSER BYES, WHILE ON A PODIUM GIVING MY BELONGINGS TO CHARITY...

God, grant us the...

Serenity to accept things we cannot change,

Courage to change the things we can, and the

Wisdom to know the difference

Patience for the things that take time

Appreciation for all that we have, and

Tolerance for those with different struggles

Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the

Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the

Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

Guest RyanCade

PIZZA FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Free it's on the hat club! Eat all you want..

I don;t recall ever claiming to be good...I am opposed to you and by your estimation you are good..therefore I can take the evil side in this..it matters not to me...words are words....I will defend what I want and not need to argue semantics about such silly concepts of good and evil. As you so astutely pointed out, my good is your evil....we can agree on the relativism of moral concepts with a sound belief in moral relativism...

This forum is big enough for you and me...I just don't like you. Sorry. Let's have some fun with this...

Thank You, You're a good man charlie brown. the fun is done. The hat club should throw a pizza party! Enjoy.....

Thanks for the clarification....don;t let the door hit you on your way out. I judge people by there interactions and what I see...you want to accuse someone of bad actions toward you but the only evidence I see is your bad actions against someone else...and someone else a week ago...and someone else next week (more than likely).

Knaw the bone of your bitterness in some dark cave which you have created for yourself. I wish you nothing...and nothing will be your reward for all you do.

Come on guys, Ryan Cade has been complaining about having his computers and phones bugged, his retirement, withdrawing from the MC, cut his pricing in half for conversation and cuddling only, and after his announcement that he was no longer selling sex, he beat the crap out of NYTomcat.

These are not the actions of a rational, mature individual. Much less someone dependent upon this clientele for an income.

Dat boy is self-destructive so you don't need to help him! Frankly, you don't want to be too close to him when he blows.

Guest RyanCade
Thanks for the clarification....don;t let the door hit you on your way out. I judge people by there interactions and what I see...you want to accuse someone of bad actions toward you but the only evidence I see is your bad actions against someone else...and someone else a week ago...and someone else next week (more than likely).

Knaw the bone of your bitterness in some dark cave which you have created for yourself. I wish you nothing...and nothing will be your reward for all you do.[/quote

I like my pizza with pepperoni! Sometimes when I eat pizza I get very excited.

Guest RyanCade
Come on guys, Ryan Cade has been complaining about having his computers and phones bugged, his retirement, withdrawing from the MC, cut his pricing in half for conversation and cuddling only, and after his announcement that he was no longer selling sex, he beat the crap out of NYTomcat.

These are not the actions of a rational, mature individual. Much less someone dependent upon this clientele for an income.

Dat boy is self-destructive so you don't need to help him! Frankly, you don't want to be too close to him when he blows.[/font]

Some pizza is better than others, not sure, why, It's all pizza I guess it's really about whats on the inside...

i WILL NOT BE HUDDLING UP WITH YOU HERE. bUT WHEN i RECEIVE EMAILS FROM YOUR POSTER BOY ROMANN CONTAINING INFORMATION ABOUT MY HISTORY, FOLLOWED BY A LITTLE SMILEY, YEAH i WILL SHOW UP AND BLOW THE WHISTLE ON HIM PUBLICLY, SO HE CAN DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE WISHES. i WILL NOT SLITHER AROUND THE BACKDOOR WHISPERING TO PASSER BYES, WHILE ON A PODIUM GIVING MY BELONGINGS TO CHARITY...

So why do you suppose he sent you the email? Do you two commonly communicate with each other?

Guest RyanCade
So why do you suppose he sent you the email? Do you two commonly communicate with each other?

No it was sent during a squable, he felt nesasary to CC is avid supporter/husband and this is after he responded to my request to never contact me again telling me to put the crack pipe down. four years ago I had a run in with the law and ended up pleading first offenders on a drug charge. I completed my probation, 2 years in rehab and was a full time staff member of that rehab for a year and a half. When I asked him where he obtained this info he based his accusation on... He wrote back and spoecificallyn mentioned that incedent. That rumor has made it beck to me several times. NO ONE was as clear as he was as to the charge and the current standing of the case. and he concluded with a nice little smiley full of suger and spice and everything nice... Please note the court withheld judgment, because I SUCCESSFULLY met the requirements of the court

Ryan...What is upsetting you...the reference to something in your past which you admit to be true....His smileyface emoticon (dastardly I admit), or that he contacted you after you requested he not do so....Let us remember that you went out of your way to trash Tom a short time ago...I know you were only a messenger of the truth....Fat chance.

Guest RyanCade
Ryan...What is upsetting you...the reference to something in your past which you admit to be true....His smileyface emoticon (dastardly I admit), or that he contacted you after you requested he not do so....Let us remember that you went out of your way to trash Tom a short time ago...I know you were only a messenger of the truth....Fat chance.

NEVERMIND! I am in the mood for more pizza now!

Maybe he was upset because someone took the time and extra effort to dig up the dirt. For what purpose? Unless there's a lot more to it, sounds like the actions of a douchebag.

Archived