411 on "Scene 2"?

Diverdan
This topic is 5005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In checking the reviews today, there is a great one on David and Louis with two scenes hotlinked to X Tube. Scene one is lots of fun to watch, but I can't watch Scene 2. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I was about to post the same thing, but I can't even make it through Scene 1 either. And I sure as hell want to watch both of them.

Okiehomo -- since the review was from OKC, was that your review? If so can we get copies of the scenes for our libraries? And if it is you, any others you want to post and share would be greatly appreciated as well.

Lee

Maybe our colleage from Oklahoma had to pull them for some reason... otherwise they should have worked by going to xtube directly. Sorry to hear that as Scene 1 was fun and I was looking forward to Scene 2... we'll have to wait to hear from him or "Daddy" as to what is going on..

So sorry, boys....

I knew when I posted those threads that they were iffy.... they played for me but they paused a lot... I was told that once they buffered, they would play.... but I was also advised to just send you all to David's website... where all 3 of them are posted.... and I tried to do that... I emailed Daddy and asked him to change the links. Obviously, that didn't happen, but it is not Daddy's job to compensate for my lack of computer skills....

In hindsight, (my favorite view), I should have shared more about my private, one on one time, with Louis and with David.... and then, segued into the videos that wouldn't play.......

Yeah, that would have been so much better....

So, if you want to see it all, go to David's website.... I would post a link, but look how good that worked out for me the last time....

Okie

Archived