Gianfranco in DC

andrewpark27
This topic is 5006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lovemymasseur

Yes. I had him in Miami like 2 months ago when he was visiting. He is very cute, classy italian guy. I liked him a lot because after the session I took him to the bar for a drink and I felt very comfortable. Many masseurs are very trashy and I would NEVER do that with many of them. Gianfranco studied in D.C. and has lived in Palestine and Italy. He is very educated and polite. About the massage I do not know what to say: No table, just bed. Techniques are O.K. I would say he is doing massage while he finds something more exciting to do. He has a very clear face picture on http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/132/Gianfranco.html I would really recommend him to you but If you are looking for a real massage you should explain on the phone that you want 60 minutes massage.. and that 60 minutes means 60 minutes!...

Archived