I Am Love

uwsman2
This topic is 5017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It took me a while to get to this film - only a handful of theaters in Manhattan show first run foreign films, and everything else is consigned to DVDs and downloads, but I prefer seeing my films on a large screen in a darkened theater with an audience, thank-you.

Although all the advertising is female-centered on Tilda Swinton (who is supreme in this), the male eye candy on display is stunning. Several young Italian actors who are hot, hot, hot, and there are sex scenes that show off one of those hot young actors in very realistic undraped action. The film is beautifully shot, mostly in Milano and environs, and uses early John Adams music for the soundtrack. English subtitles for the Italian dialogue. This one is so beautiful that I'll probably get the DVD when it becomes available.

I agree. When the trailer was first shown, I couldn't believe that was Tilda Swinton. She looks stunning, is dressed

beautifully, and her dialogue is entirely in Italian! The men are candy in the best sense of the word.

That being said, by the end of the picture she was in full Tilda. Buggy eyed, tense, and weirdly chopped hair.

Archived