Eat Pray Love

uwsman2
This topic is 5013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is being pitched as a chic flic, Julia Roberts department, but I am crazy about Javier Bardem so I went to see it yesterday. Guys, there is lots of eye candy in this flick, especially a young Italian actor who plays Julia's language tutor during her Italian sojourn. Hot, hot, hot.... Not to mention the sort-of-out, sort-of-not-out James Franco as her dreamy actor friend. And, of course, Javier's soulful eyes. And the film is at least interesting most of the time, with spectacular location shots in Rome & Naples, India and Indonesia.

Guest rohale

The Expendables Pummels Eat Pray Love At The Box Office

I couldn't wait to get out of the movie theater after seeing "Eat Pray Love" as I found the movie to be so practically boring. Thank goodness watching those former has been movie stars plus Jason Statham and Stone Cold Steve Austin in "The Expendables" more than made up for what could have been a bad weekend movie going experience. Suprisingly, Sly Stallone delivered an action packed adventure movie that was well worth watching

There's some graffiti on a local Expendables poster "you old guys rock".

They rock, they roll, they blow things up really well, and they get the girl in the end.

I don't recall seeing the trailer so I was pleasantly surprised to find they weren't all on the

same team as the ads implied.

Worth the bucks.

This is being pitched as a chic flic, Julia Roberts department, but I am crazy about Javier Bardem so I went to see it yesterday. Guys, there is lots of eye candy in this flick, especially a young Italian actor who plays Julia's language tutor during her Italian sojourn. Hot, hot, hot.... Not to mention the sort-of-out, sort-of-not-out James Franco as her dreamy actor friend. And, of course, Javier's soulful eyes. And the film is at least interesting most of the time, with spectacular location shots in Rome & Naples, India and Indonesia.

Overall, I liked the movie but thought the India sequence was a little too slow, and yes, this film does have a lot of "solid eye candy:" four guys at least stole my heart and had me wishing!! -:)

Archived