LA Tag Team?

tallandark
This topic is 5038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Try Todd-LA

I recommend that you contact Todd - Los Angeles. Check out his reviews. He has stellar stand-alone reviews and also great reviews when paired with David-SF, Justin-LA, and AndrewD - SD. I've experienced him in two sessions with AndrewD and it was magical both times. I'm sure he could suggest a great partner to make your tag team work the way you want.

You'll have to contact him via email because he doesn't publish a phone number but don't let that discourage you. You won't go wrong with Todd.

Todd + Rod = Amazing :)

I second the suggestion that you contact Todd and/or Rod. They are both smoking hott + aggressive tops + highly intelligent guys who listen to what you tell them about what you like + very interactive. Both are excellent kissers, by the way.

Honestly, it's hard to see how you'd go wrong with either guy. (I have been with each fellow; honestly, for me, each is so hott and interactive that I couldn't imagine sharing him for a session. But that's just me.)

Guest underfoot99

I concur with the recommendations for Todd and AndrewD, although Andrew is based in San Diego. Been w/ both guys separately but not together. The reviews they have together are smokin' hot, though.

so how was your encounter with todd??

I concur with the recommendations for Todd and AndrewD, although Andrew is based in San Diego. Been w/ both guys separately but not together. The reviews they have together are smokin' hot, though.

Archived