"Do comeco ao fim" from Brazil

Guest alanm
This topic is 5023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 2009 Brazilian film "Do comeco ao fim" has been showing at gay and lesbian film festivals this year. It was a hit in Brazil -- the film was made in Rio. But, the suject matter --deep love that becomes sexual between two half brothers -- may scare away distribution in North America. In fact, I have included two rehearsal videos, because the longer version is only available to registered members of you tube. Important point -- the two actors lose the underwear in the film.

I should also say "From Beginning to End," which is the English title, is not a great film, but the eye candy is extraordinary.

I would think that a DVD release is certain, even if it doesn't make it into theaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1shT2BLHRk&feature=related (film trailer)

(rehearsal 2:04)

(rehearsal 3:53) You Tube version w/ 161,697 views so far The music view aspects are annoying, to some degree.

This is a test for me. I liked the film, but it may make like sense for everyone else who have not seen "Do comeco ao fim"

Archived