Military and Jock in NYC

tallandark
This topic is 5043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone been with these guys? They look hot and sound cool on the phone, but a review would be nice before dropping $500.00

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=210317&scid=42683038&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1569&iid=89351

I saw them in NYC at the end of May. They were OK - I don't know if I'd repeat. One bottomed for me and one did a semi fair job topping me but they seemed more interested one of them fucking the other. Not sure if they are worth a $500 investment.

I saw them in NYC at the end of May. They were OK - I don't know if I'd repeat. One bottomed for me and one did a semi fair job topping me but they seemed more interested one of them fucking the other. Not sure if they are worth a $500 investment.

I had basically the same experience when a client brought them in for a four-way.

Kevin Slater

A 3 way for $500...These 2 BF/Working Guys do take Damn Purdy Pix's and IF you also have a little Voyeur in you..You could "Work the Front while the Boyfriend Works the Back"! Boyfriends do "Work It" Best together as long as you get your Time in the Middle!

$250 x 2 sounds good!

Archived