Today's CoverBoy : Giovannia Volta

leanbtm
This topic is 5043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The name intrigues me!

Well hopefully Giovanni Volta packs a few volts as well!!!

So much so that hopefully one would want to do him more that just once (una volta)... but rather twice (due volte) or even thrice (tre volte)!!

In any event... the guy looks hot as all freaking hell!!

Nothing but Raves about Big Giovanni..who is from the South Tenn. with a Sexy Southern Accent!

Check Out http://www.MuscleService.com Search Giovanni Volta

I thought that you were going to say from "Southern Italy" with a Neapolitan accent...

but heck I think any sort of accent would work for me... Heck if he didn't speak at all I think it would still work!!

Really hot

I thought that you were going to say from "Southern Italy" with a Neapolitan accent...

but heck I think any sort of accent would work for me... Heck if he didn't speak at all I think it would still work!!

Met Giovanni few years back when he danced at Gaiety. Went back to his hotel with him. He is a real hunk of an man. originally from Tennesee. A body to die for and a cock to envy. Real hot time not to be forgotten.

Wow, talk about hot. Think I gotta get me on the next plane to Atlanta. Anymore info on him ? The reviews are good but a little thin on details and the men4rentnow website not my favorite.

"The reviews are good but a little thin on details...."

You and I are on the same wave length in terms of reviews! I wish the reviewers would be more candid and detailed. They don't have to cite every detail if they think that's revealing too much, but they need to give us readers and future clients to these men much, much more text!

Archived