muscle voyeurism

johnnyboy
This topic is 5073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have to admit that i love to watch muscular guys. Espacially when they notice that i've my eyes on them. In May when i was on holiday on the Canary Islands i spotted a bodybuilder at the beach from the balcony of my hotel. I immediately grabbed my binoculars for a better look. Wow that gave me a better view. He was wearing a lime green trunk which fitted well around his bubble butt. When he noticed me watching him he started to perform a little show. He went to the shower on the beach and touched his body all over. The best part was that he pulled his trunk a bit down to cool down his dick. Although my opnion is that this guy was straight i think that most bodybuilders/muscle guys like to show their body. No matter if men or women are their viewers. I will keep my eyes open and will post if i've a nice story to tell.

I noted the same in an enormous gym I used to frequent years back. All the big muscle hunks really liked getting into showing themselves heck, ever wonder why most gyms have wall to wall mirrors... Oh, yes, now I know... they want to make sure they are doing those rips simultaneously or something.... Ha ha....

Better still would be to see these guys later in the Turkish sauna strutting their stuff wearing the skimpiest speedos allowed by the gym's dress code. One used to often stand before me (noting I was ppreciating the view), and do a little show as he wiped the sweat ozzing from the pores of his body (we finally met outside one day and "did it" in the bushes!!! another story...)

Wile I enjoy watching, I do find it hard (no pun intended) to get off in a sort of body worshipping session. I is like trying to make love to the statue of DAVIDE my Michaelangelo. Beautiful work of art, but not so "responsive".

Muscle Worship

It's always interesting to see IF Muscle Worship can lead to other things :confused:

Apparently according to the "Muscle Service Site" there's a good possibility it can! Alot of the Big Guys like to be shown "appreciation" for all their Dedication! :D

I make sure to work backwards...

It's always interesting to see IF Muscle Worship can lead to other things

I enjoy muscle worship up to a point...

So, not being one to take chances I make sure I hire a hot muscular dude to do the "other things" and then any muscle worship that ensues is simply icing on the cake.

Archived