FUNNY VIDEO: iPhone 4 Vs. Evo

JackTwist
This topic is 5076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Admittedly, I'm an Apple Mac-Geek and absolutely love my iPhone 4. But, this has to be one of the funniest animations I have seen in a long while. Lmao hilarious!

Isn't this from the BestBuy employee who got suspended last week and BestBuy was deciding whether or not to fire him.

I've seen this and it's hilarious. I hope the dude that dreamed this up kept his day job, or gets a new career writing parodies.

Yes, this is that video... Best Buy has invited the guy to return back to work, according to this article: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_29/b4187040889403.htm

"Best Buy has since relented, saying in a statement that although it's "an important situation," Maupin was welcome to return to work. Maupin, however, may have other plans. There's been an outpouring of sympathy for the aspiring graphic artist; on Twitter, fans have offered to donate money to his fledgling production company..."

This is great!

I was in a store (not BESTBUY) yesterday as I want to upgrade all my mobile phone choices this month. I carry a Blackberry (on AT&T) and am fed up with it. I like Blackberry as I mostly use a mobile for calling, texting, and reading my e-mails while on the go. But the one I have blacks out or drops calls almost 90% of the time (and I am on the East Coast)!!! I also have a Verizon service, which never drops calls, but is a shitty phone.

I was in a store yesterday, and the salesperson was actually helpful and not insisting I buy something RIGHT NOW. He offered me a new Droid phone on T-Mobile that had an excellent contract (full service for $99/mo) that has the pull out keyboard for writing texts (plus all those APS that can be added etc...) I am interested. He also had some great buys but all were AT&T - a service I would prefer never using again.

Since I am undecided, but want one system that gives me the ability to do what I need to do business wise (phone, text, read e-mails, have GPS and web APS), and which also allows "tethering" when I am on the go with my laptop, any suggestions???

Archived