Touch Providence updates?

john1973
This topic is 5032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

The other is gone - Touch, I went for the first time in a while last night... disasterous. Such a nice physical layout of the club, good bar. But the talent is lacking. The one dancer I thought was hot sat with the same client all night. The so-so dancers just have no game when it comes to interracting.

I went to Touch, a few weeks ago, for the first time (Thursday night). I agree that the layout is pretty good and the private rooms are truly private. There was a pretty good mix of guys. There were about 8 dancers, they are pretty generous for a couple of bucks. All the dancers and staff were friendly and the customers were as well. I admit that I thought only a couple of the dancers were my type, but nonetheless, I had a good time and would go back if I travel to Providence again.

My experiences in Providence almost always mirror Jake's, and not Blondeq, although I realize that we all go with different expectations. The Providence strip clubs have always been a mystery to me.....a metropolitan area with a gazillion seriously hot men floating around, and this bar is recycling some of the same (increasingly tired) 'talent' that it has through all four of its most recent incarnations. I could go on, but I'd only get boring. They need to work harder to keep new and hot coming through...

Archived