July 2nd Jaunt to Club Xstatic in Springfield, Massachusetts

This topic is 5065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Though I couldn’t coordinate my efforts to meet a fellow forum member last weekend in Springfield, I was quite happy that I got my act together for a visit yesterday.

Once again I must compliment Sammy and his incredible staff for a most memorable evening. Though all of the bartenders on staff are excellent, the bartender scheduled for last night was out on vacation and I had the pleasure of being served by Juan. Juan is more than a bartender. He fulfils the role of a warm, gracious host. It doesn’t hurt that he has a gorgeous smile.

I always fear change when it occurs in a strip club. As I walked in I noticed the lap dance area was completely changed. The entrance to the area is now near the stage. At first glance it seemed the lap dance area was totally exposed. Aside from the inconvenience of 20C in NYC being opened only on Sundays, the other issue that keeps me away from 20C is the total lack of privacy with lap dances. HOWEVER, upon closer inspection, this change in Xstatic’s lap dance area is absolutely incredible. I hope this change is permanent. Previously, the lap dance couches were all lined up against the wall. They are now set up in a square. Now you can’t see other patrons as they are getting lap dances. This new set-up is more intimate and there actually seems to me more room.

I can’t begin to imagine the challenges of running such a business. With that in mind, I think I fully appreciate the changes Sammy had to institute since my last visit. Lap dances are now $20 for 5 minutes. There is a staff member that now writes down start times for each lap dance and notates the dancer’s name. In the past, the dancers did this on there own. I can see how this is an advantage to ensure dancers are following guidelines.

In terms of the current roster of dancers, there is something for everyone. There is diversity in ethnicity, there are tattoos galore and completely clean canvasses, and there are twink-types and lots of muscle. Out of all of my visits, I have never seen this much muscle.

The music selection was a great mixture of pop, club, and rock. As always, the entire club is clean and the cleanliness of the bathroom is maintained throughout the whole evening.

Once again, the hotel I stay at has changed! It was the Holiday Inn. Then it was the INN Place. Now it’s the City Inn and Suites. The hotel restaurant and bar are currently closed for renovations. Other than that, it’s the same clean, friendly place to stay and the pool is open. Same phone number as before and Juan shared the discount is still in effect if you mention Club Xstatic. Go to http://www.clubxstatic.com for the hotel phone number, etc. Speaking of Xstatic’s website, it definitely gets recognition for most improved! Great changes were made and the pictures are much improved.

On a side note, there is quite the active street-trade scene near the bus station on Main Street! It’s amazing what happens when you stand on the corner of Main and Liberty under the trees. Luis is what happened to me. I don’t have to tell any of you to be careful with such endeavors. My degree from Stella’s University has prepared me for such situations. Thanks Luis for that afternoon surprise.

Once again, thank you Sammy and the entire staff at Club Xstatic. It is indeed worth the trip regardless of the direction you are coming from.

PS, Of course there are other hotels in Springfield. I like “mine” because it’s so close to the club. Here are some other selections: http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=&ns=1&find_loc=New+York%2C+NY#cflt=hotelstravel&find_loc=springfield+Massachusetts

Hello Jake!

Thanks for your kind words. Even though the nights you mentioned have fewer dancers, I am sure that would mean you would have a chance to sample each one! Though weekends are fun in any strip club there is a lot to be said for less commotion and more room. Post if you go!

VDN :)

Well you didn't have to wait long... my Xstatic virginity is gone.

Firstly - it was a Monday night, so I'll cut some slack. I arrived far too early - around 7:30 (I'm used to Montreal where things are usually jumpin' by then). It was a ghost town. 4 dancers, 1 looked kind of hot, but his back was toward me. I decided to head out and come back later.

Got back around 9 and things had picked up a little. It was dead, but it wasn't awkward to be there like earlier. There were 6 dancers. Only two would I call hot... the dancer that apparently is the club's star... Cody and a fuzzy younger guy with who was a little buff. There was also a muscled up tatt'd guy. I normally don't go for the muscular type, but he was hot too.

Cody definitely knows he's there to work. I never actually did speak w/ him... he was visiting customer after customer. I suck at making eye contact. The other hot one (the scruffy guy) was too busy talking with his GIRLFRIEND. YES, GIRLFRIENDS were hanging out at the bar. When he wasn't talking with her, he was outside having a cigarrette. I'm not going to compete for attention with nicotine or a vagina, so I let him have his time with them and kept the $200 I pulled out of the ATM in my pocket.

Started chatting up a customer, we had a good time talking. He'd been there a few times but wasn't a regular. Nice guy. Was enjoying the $3 Bud Light draughts. So all in all, I wasn't having a bad time.

Then, he walks in. Yes, I suck but between the music, the Bud Lights and my fatigue...I for the life of me can't remember his name. So he will be known as he. :) He walked straight to the back of the club to get changed without exchanging hellos with anyone. He arrived at about 9:30 when all the other guys had been there pretty much since opening.

Any regulars to Xstatic probably can ID him for me. Tall, blond hair, solid bod but not a muscle god, I would guess early 20s, great smile and attitude.

He arrived just in time because I was about ready to bolt. About 20 minutes later, he comes out and unlike the other dancers, he noticed there is a stage at this strip club. (Who put that there?) He actually USED it! :) And wowwwww... did he use it. He performed an acrobatic show that was just insanely hot. My new friend I was chatting up and I moved closer to tip. Some dude was groping away and dropping a $1 every 5 minutes. I felt I needed to save him.... so I grabbed some 5's and just politely tipped. After his workout (it wasn't a dance, it was a workout... dude was sweating profusely), he needed a break. (I would've needed surgery.)

He went to the back and came out about 10 minutes later... and every customer was trying to get his attention. He was nice to them all, giving them about 1-2 minutes each. But he made his way over to our part of the bar to say hi. Scored points there.

We chatted for about 20 minutes... super nice guy, great attitude. He's a waiter during the day. Grew up in Western MA. He was so cool I kind of lost my lust for him... was more just bonding. But I didn't want to leave the club with the $200 in my pocket so I took him back. It's $20 per 5 minutes... I maybe stayed 6 or 7... I just kind of wanted to um, take care of myself... but apparently you can't there - even though nobody else was in the private dance area. Ah well... I gave him $60 and we wrapped up. Maybe if I was a regular it's more liberal? Either way, I wasn't disappointed. Super guy.

I went back to the bar to get ready to head out. Had a long drive ahead. He came back out and sure enough, went right to the stage to keep performing since the rest of his colleagues were too busy smoking or talking to their girlfriends. I tipped him again and headed home.

Good time. Not epic, but I'm going to reserve judgment til I see the place on a weekend. I would probably put it on the bottom half of my Top 5 of clubs.

I like that the private area is private. Basically it's one big rectangular club. In one corner they have a partition that is the private dance area. Iniside the area it's a square. Each side of the square has a booth like bench. So you don't see other private dances unless you look behind you. Not bad, I prefer booths like Campus, but whatever.

Overall I'd give the night a C+, but like I said, I'm thinking this might improve significantly if I can ever get out there on a weekend night.

Duh should've visited their web site before posting.

"He" is this guy. (He's much cuter than the pic. I'm pretty sure that's not all the $3 Bud Lights talkin'!)

http://www.clubxstatic.com/georgeedit.jpg

Jake,

Reading about your experience was most enjoyable! I love your writing style.

I would love to hear about your experience from a weekend, especially on a theme night.

Cody is indeed a worker bee. He has been there for some time and I feel he is one of management's favorites.

George was VERY popular the night I was there. He drew many admirers while he was on the stage. I feel that was due to the fact he was having an incredible time with his own penis on stage.

In terms of making eye contact .. go for it! One thing seems constant from state to state .. the boys are there to work so let them know you want to have some fun. Once you cross the "shy" barrier than you will be in control of your own fun time.

Thanks again for sharing! Again, it was a pleasure to read.

VDN

PS, Like with so many pictures from their site, the pictures don't do many of the performers justice.

Glad you enjoyed! Thx!

I'm not really all that shy... and I did make some eye contact. I just never motioned him over. It's all good, I definitely found my fun.

So is that girlfriend situation an ongoing issue at that place?

I couldn't believe it.

Hello Jake,

I only experienced the g/f issue once .. but I don't think it was a g/f issue as much as it was a possible "fag hag" issue? The last time I was there before this recent visit was a Saturday. They open earlier on Saturdays. Angel and Romeo certainly had a female contingency hanging around them while the boys were having a good time on stage before crowds came.

I hope we can be there the same time on a weekend night and compare notes.

Forgot to mention another highlight of the night. "Theodores Brews Booze and BBQ." UNREAL. The beans and cornbread were ridiculously good. It's about a 5 minute drive from Xstatic. Wow was it good.

Archived