Christian Visiting DC

mickeym
This topic is 5068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Christian = AnF Jockboy = Flake Alert

The link worked for me; the earlier thread has a good range of views about AnF Jockboy, who now travels under the name Christian.

I contributed to the earlier thread and wrote a review of AnF. When I saw him a couple of years ago, he was a very goodlooking guy---but virtually everything he told me on the phone was untrue, and he knew it was untrue (i.e., he was lying, not exaggerating). Ironically, my session with him was not so bad, because we got into some fun sweat-and-grind stuff which was erotic for me, but clearly not for AnF. He did not deliver on promised oral or kissing, and his body language was "Ick, I want this over with quickly." Yet he was a regular Chatty Cathy after I shot a huge load (on myself, as AnF pushed me away so I would not shoot on him).

Although AnF is nowhere close to the predatory Scott Sloan (whom I fortunately have never met, but he is a celebrated scammer), he IMHO is at best flaky and at worst a liar.

Buyer beware.

Archived