Kevin - NYMusclemassage

Lankypeters
This topic is 3327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 years later...
This is 10 years old and he goes by Robert, but the face and tats look like the same guy. Maybe he still has the same phone/email.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/robert/robert_6_nyc

You think they look the same? Wow.

They're actually different people who were boyfriends at some point 10 years ago, and I've seen both on multiple occasions separately. Robert's latin with a more rounded face, Kevin is white with pointier features. I think they've both moved on from the biz though.

I also saw Kevin either once or twice. At the time he had some spectacular professional photos on his website. He gave a very good massage, was very friendly and the sensual aspect of the massage was terrific. At the time I saw him if my memory serves me correctly he had moved from the West Side to somewhere downtown east, like around 1st Ave etc. But I hadn't even realized that he even still had an add up even if he was no longer active. I think these pictures would be a number of years older now, and also think he's probably no longer in the biz. I do remember that he spoke about having a lover.

I also saw Kevin either once or twice. At the time he had some spectacular professional photos on his website. He gave a very good massage, was very friendly and the sensual aspect of the massage was terrific. At the time I saw him if my memory serves me correctly he had moved from the West Side to somewhere downtown east, like around 1st Ave etc. But I hadn't even realized that he even still had an add up even if he was no longer active. I think these pictures would be a number of years older now, and also think he's probably no longer in the biz. I do remember that he spoke about having a lover.

Yeah, he was on in an apartment on the UWS, and when he moved downtown, his then-partner Robert (linked above by Scorpio guy) moved into Kevin's old place. Both of them were skilled masseurs in both the traditional and sensual styles.

Archived