Craigslist Young Built Swede

Ajac
This topic is 5102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys anyone try Nick?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ads/1805203782.html

There are a couple things I find odd. This listing says prefers incall, but I have seen other ads with his picture stating outcall only. The other thing is the ad is formulated, exactly the same as many others just changed photos and name. Anyone know if this ad is legit? I know it's Craigslist which automatically makes it suspect but I have actually had some luck there.

Never did try Jmelonsmonroe by the way. Tried Mario listed on masseurfinder instead.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Ajac

Made an appt. with him the day before and he gave me his address. Called to confirm the day of and he said he said he thought it was tentative, not definite and was busy but could do it later. I said, buh bye. You make an appt. and give your address, but think it's not definite? Huh? Either he's very stupid or a flake...I decided not to find out!

Guest OCBeachbody

yeah he doesn't pop up on any of the main sites? Although his number popped up on something called findadultservices.com. Sounds like a rub and tug opperation and a fake pic.

He's part of a massage agency in the San Fernando Valley. It's run by a middle aged man who recruits young men 18-26 of all looks to give therapeutic to sensual massage, depending on how much you're willing to pay. The man in charge takes a cut of their pay and gives them the space to work out of. The agency rents out a house in the Valley where the massage boys work out of. Apparently this agency is the real deal (they aren't cops or anything), but for those seeking privacy and discretion it may not be the best option.

He's part of a massage agency in the San Fernando Valley. It's run by a middle aged man who recruits young men 18-26 of all looks to give therapeutic to sensual massage, depending on how much you're willing to pay. The man in charge takes a cut of their pay and gives them the space to work out of. The agency rents out a house in the Valley where the massage boys work out of. Apparently this agency is the real deal (they aren't cops or anything), but for those seeking privacy and discretion it may not be the best option.

How do you know such detailed information about the operations of the "agency" that is reported by the original poster?

Based on the professionally done photo that is part of the advertisement together with the original poster's report, the scheme appears to be bogus.

-

Archived