adonis lounge june 17

NYTomcat
This topic is 5100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok guys. Be still my heart. After weeks of prodding and prying, Cooper and the management have confirmed as has the dancer himself that heartthrob Adam of club 20 will be performing at Adonis lounge this Thursday. Great body terrific looks all American Jock type with an ass.... well come see for yourselves. Definately a lap dance/champagne room must do

I believe we hoovillians may have quite a contingent there This week as im told Cooper and some friends will be attending along with myself and our newest NY from Boston transplant. The illustrious adamsmith. We Would love to see some new faces both on stage and in the hooville stable of the audience. Im told management will be reserving us a table. So....

Make your plans for a Thursday night in Brooklyn with the boyz. We Always try to start pretty early. But I will leave it to Cooper to best lay out his timing. Though with the two Adams there (dancer and smith) i may be waiting for the door to open. LOL

It will be a great night in Brooklyn, w/ one of our strongest lineups to date. The final list and pics will be posted soooon...

Doors open @8, show starts @9, usually that is....Its always a challenge getting 15 hot guys to show up, and harder so to get them there on time, but we are shooting for 9pm show time. And yes ur table is reserved already!

Archived