Some Times this Bondage Stuff Goes Too Far...

doitb4ugo
This topic is 5089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The key to a successful bondage scene is mutual consent and the firm agreement on boundaries by all parties.

This guy does seem to be enjoying it though..I wonder what the safe word is: cabbage.:eek:

http://o-nocturne-666.tumblr.com/photo/1280/681189082/1/tumblr_l3rlliQla41qcn2jb

No safe word for this guy!

Now I like animals... but... and a big but here... that is the same SOB that ate half of my garden last year...

Yeah! I had over 100 basil plants that I lovingly grew from seeds... and after the bozo got through noshing at my expense all that was left was a sea of green toothpicks… He then did the same thing to my parsley resulting in more green toothpicks! So from my point of view he got what he deserved…

...and yes there ain’t something right with the tail… and that’s how I was able to identify him as the same little bugger that did my garden in!!!

I never did like rabbits. They really mess with my allergies. :mad:

Is it just me or is something seriously wrong with the tail?

LOL, I didn't notice...Rabbits have stub tails.

Thats just animal cruelty. If someone gets so upset that a rabbit is being himself and eating to survive, because they moved to where the rabbit's family was living for millions of years and falsely imprisons it, then perhaps that barbarian sicko needs to leave the boonies and grow vegetables on the balcony of a skyrise. (being facetious...)

needs to leave the boonies and grow vegetables on the balcony of a skyrise. (being facetious...)
Well actually it was a woodchuck that ate my garden last year... but seeing poor Bugs impaled in such a fashion kind of got to me as being a bit amusing. While I don't have access to a sky-rise, this year I did decide to plant things in window boxes as a sort of pre-emptive measure to try and prevent a repeat of last year's gardening fiasco.

Finally Exposed!

OMG! I'm finally exposed! I kept telling the Dom - "No face shots"! He lied and now posted it here on the internet. What am I going to tell my 336 kids when they see this. I know they will recognize me for sure. I have a one-of-a-kind tail. Everyone comments on it. I'm ruined! And for what? All for a moment of pure ecstacy!

Off with his head!

...that is the same SOB that ate half of my garden last year...

I was happily introduced to a most awesome experience with a new toy today which I think would be most deserving in this instance. ;) <BUZZ BUZZ>

...and yes there ain’t something right with the tail… and that’s how I was able to identify him as the same little bugger that did my garden in!!! [/font][/color]

I'm telling you... there is something creepy about that tail and call me ignorant when it comes to rabbits but this furry critter isn't sitting well with me. I'm up for hunting your "wabbit" down!

There goes the neighborhood!

What am I going to tell my 336 kids when they see this. I know they will recognize me for sure. I have a one-of-a-kind tail. Everyone comments on it. I'm ruined! And for what? All for a moment of pure ecstasy!

Any political aspirations that you might have had could be affected for future reference. ;)

You sure seem to be enjoying

Hey Romann,

You sure seem to be enjoying this thread.....I thought the poor rabbit would get some sympathy but If I had wanted that I would have posted him in the Gallery...

You guys down here have no mercy,,,thank goodness..

Buzz, Buzz. Romann

Archived