411 RentFun86- Newark NJ

mike4393
This topic is 5120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys just to let you know I deceided to take one for the team and I saw him last night and he is the real deal. Pics are accurate, good looking, awesome kisser, well endowed, and is an exceptional bottom ( he does top as well). Very limber also. Nice guy. He is a newbie in the business, but does have a FT job elsewhere.

Hey Mike4393, thanks for taking one for the time. Hope you can do a formal review when you can. Quick question, in the last photo on his advert it looks as though he has a full beard. When you met him what was his facial hair like? He seems like someone I would like to meet but just am not much into facial hair (just my own preference).

JGoo,

That is funny you said that because I was thinking the same thing before I hired him. I am not into facial hair as well. He said he sometimes does have a beard but most times not. He had a 5 o'clock shadow when we met ( very hot). I was trying to think of who he looks like since he does not post face pics. I am going to say a superman / Clark Kent look. Reason being is when he showed up he had glasses on , but we started to make out he took them off and was like a totally different look. Enjoy .

Yes a review is coming but I need to see him a few more times before you guys book him up on me .

Archived