Posture and dick size

Lankypeters
This topic is 5125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend read an article that suggests a correlation between posture and dick size. Tall (erect?) men, and especially men who pull themselves slightly backward, their hips out, have big dicks and are proffering them for whatever purpose. Men who are stooped or hunched, on the other hand, want to hide the jelly bean.

My very informal recollections suggest this to be true. I remember, for example, how Tony Perkins leaned backward a bit when he walked. And Tony was hung and well known to offer it around.

Your thoughts?

yes...makes soe sense

I can't argue with that. It seemed to me as a general observation with exceptions, that the more ego a guy had, the more cock he had to back it up....Because the endowment is physical, I imagine that the posture resulted from the confidence that having a whopper would bring to many men.

Certainly when i see that walk in a guy, I immediately look down...Not that i don't eventually look down for anything that's still breathing. We older trolls can't be picky.;)

Guest greatness

lol

Our Lucky (I miss him so much) used to give me a bit of hard time because I find almost every guy hot.. Well it's a good thing that he has never met me. ;) I can't be picky but doitb4ugo, a little birdie tells me you are hot~~~. Kisses and hugs

I was walking down the streets in DC and I basically drooled on every guy passed by me. One even smiled back at me.. He was so cute.. I didn't know what that smile meant but he was so cute..

We older trolls can't be picky.;)

You've had better luck than me, greatness. I've found most men in DC to be so self absorbed that I can smile all I like at them and they barely notice me. Sigh. One of the reasons I like going to Montreal is that when i smile at guys there, I almost always get a very friendly response.

Guest greatness

oh

It was only one guy who smiled back actually, I looked at them anyhow.. I can't be picky.. lol..

You've had better luck than me, greatness. I've found most men in DC to be so self absorbed that I can smile all I like at them and they barely notice me. Sigh. One of the reasons I like going to Montreal is that when i smile at guys there, I almost always get a very friendly response.

The exception that proves the rule?

People have suggested that the good lord was kind to me in the reproductive physiology department; yet there are many photos that depict me crouched forward and not backwards ...

I suspect I am taking this thread off-topic, but I want to reply to Hoover's post. I also loved walking the streets of Montreal, and not just the gay village, because of the large number of hunky young men---from bankers, to construction men to delivery men to waiters. I also felt no compunction, fear or hesitation at smiling at someone who really caught my attention. And I don't ever remember anyone giving me a look that hinted that they were offended in any way by an older man smiling at them and checking them out. I would not do the same thing in any large American city---and it's not just Quebecois men. I recently visited Kingston, Ontario, not a large city by Toronto and Montreal standards, and I saw lots of good looking men, including a lot of Canadian Army men---and invariably when I smiled or greeted them, was given a smile and/or greeting in return. Didn't attempt to pick anyone up, but.......guess I am just partial to Canadian me :))

Archived