McDonalds Gay Ad in France...

Toulouse
This topic is 5085 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Is it just me???

The boy seems to be offended when his father tells him he was the ladies' man when he was the boy's age. I would so date his father so cute~~~ :)

McDonalds launches "Come As You Are" ad campaign in France:

Guest greatness

oh my

You speak french~~ That's hot.. :)

He says in French: "Il faut que je te laisse. Il y a mon père qui arrive. Je t'embrasse."

I have to go. My Dad is coming ... Kiss.[/color]

Guest greatness

oh my

A cup of hot tea with a piece of freshly baked lemon cake on the Mount Everest would be nice.. Although it would very expensive.. :)

I first heard about this ad when Bill O'Reilly featured a segment about it. He was tearing it down in his typically homophobic way. When his news anchor commented that McDonald's is saying theirs is an environment that welcomes everyone, O'Reilly asked if that means they'll be producing a commercial welcoming Al-Queda next.

The commercial is ok. Bill O'Reilly, however, is an idiot.

O'Reilly asked if that means they'll be producing a commercial welcoming Al-Queda next. The commercial is ok. Bill O'Reilly, however, is an idiot.

Gotta love Faux News and its merry band of fact-distorters and hate-mongers: O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, Beck and the rest of their ilk are nauseating.

Gotta love Faux News and its merry band of fact-distorters and hate-mongers: O'Reilly, Hannity, Coulter, Beck and the rest of their ilk are nauseating.

Cute ad, of course. But the statement above is definitely better.

Those individuals deserve to be thrown in a lions' cage at a zoo.

This is a cool ad. But, I'm still dismayed McDonalds opened a location in the Louvre last fall. You can now munch a Big Mac and fries while gawking at the Mona Lisa. What's next? Golden arches at the... Vatican? Taj Mahal?

Goodfella

I am all for the Golden Arches at the Vatican, I would send the holy father about 1000 Happy Meals in the hope that it would have some impact....

Cool Ad

I must say that conversations like this do happen and I found it pretty much realistic. So I think McDonalds is just showing an everyday reality. It'll make people think about all their brothers, sons or best friends who still aren't dating and maybe offer abit of subtle insight. I think it's empathetic toward us and I liked it.

Archived