giving head to the rio bell men

tealady
This topic is 5084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

o yes, the Tealady is back in rio, and once again, on my arrival, my bell man was on duty! we got on the elevator to take me to my floor, and he pulls up his shirt to show me his big hard.....

well as soon as we got to the room he pulled it out, what was i to do, I only know three words, and two of them are yes.

i love Rio!

o yes, the Tealady is back in rio, and once again, on my arrival, my bell man was on duty! we got on the elevator to take me to my floor, and he pulls up his shirt to show me his big hard.....

well as soon as we got to the room he pulled it out, what was i to do, I only know three words, and two of them are yes.

i love Rio!

I'm salivating and am awaiting additional reports with details!

1) Where are these hotles with such accommodating bell boys?

2) Excuse the innocence, but how does the bell boy spot us potential benefactors?

This bellman is supposedly at The Atlantico Copacabana Hotel, a hotel which has been frequented by many of us over the years. Apparently "tealady" has been the only one to have encountered a bellman at this particular hotel who has been bold as well as game!

I write this based on the last report by "tealady" in which we all received a detailed report or two!! (I have been coming to this site and to this forum for well over a decade now!)

• 2 weeks later...
ok back from rio. had a great time at MM and 117, they just can't be beat. yes me and my bell boy, we have a history, so i love going back to the same hotel each year, to bring him a present or two.

When will you unveil your detailed account along with an answer to Kjun's query? -:)

Archived