Justin Kansas City Contact Problems??

Thumper
This topic is 5119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thumpers search

Daddy is right your guy is cutesportsboy21 out of men4rent ID # 231107--you may be at a disadvantage a friend of mine from Kansas City tells me that he would rather suck than fuck but you will burn a bonfire under him

go get it we await your review

Guest bystander

Hi thgbmi, newbie here. ;) So, would you say your friend was not happy with his time with Justin?

Daddy is right your guy is cutesportsboy21 out of men4rent ID # 231107--you may be at a disadvantage a friend of mine from Kansas City tells me that he would rather suck than fuck but you will burn a bonfire under him

go get it we await your review

justin kansas city

My friend was OK with Justin but he did use the words "he would rather suck than fuck"--my friend is much like thumper he likes to fuck and fuck and then fuck some more but Justin can be had for less than 200 an hour and a big discount on additional hours so he is a worthy date in my friends estimation i will nag him to post a review

Archived