Anybody Know Billy Pelt

billhu
This topic is 5126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Love Billy Pelt

I met Billy Pelt earlier this year or late 2009. (When I met him, he did not have the beard depicted in his current ad; he had some scruff, which I love, but no beard.)

Billy was GREAT. He is thin but toned, I thought he was in excellent shape and very handsome (I think him a little less handsome with the current beard, but that is my taste). VERY SMART, great guy. A++ kisser and oralist, and a fantastic roleplay guy. I am not into anal, so we did not go there. Ask him questions; I found him responsive, honest, and a great conversationalist in general.

I am sorry I did not write a review; no excuses, just got caught up in other things. (I have written dozens of reviews under William [not my real name but it's the one I use here and on the reviews].)

Getting good vibes

Thanks for your input! I e-mailed him a few times today and he gets me hotter with each response. He is not in NYC till May 24th and promises me he will do 75 push-ups before I ring the bell. I like the beard so I am good to go! Thank you!

Archived