Hung tops that get and stay hard?

niceguyaz
This topic is 5140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last couple of weeks have been disappointing. I've hired two tops who have huge cocks but neither one could get fully hard. Although all of us have "off" days, over the years I've noticed that this may fairly common with the "big boys". Since I love to get fucked by a huge cock ( especially very thick) this is a problem. Any recommendations for guys in Los Angeles or the West Coast?

You can always hope that Small Town John gets out your way in his travels or perhaps join him in Las Vegas, which is a place I think he gets to fairly often. Definitely a top-end item in the size department (especially girth) and never a bit soft when it comes to business (I have seem him regularly going on five years now). A great guy to be with too!

You definitely want to look up SmallTownJohn. I have been with John for a number of years, and his cock is huge and always rock hard. While he is east coast, and not west coast, he's definitely worth the trip, and if, as DanInDc says, he gets to Vegas, you can meet him there. First rate guy, Southern gentleman, marvellous Southern accent, and a cock which pounds and pounds until you are whimpering.

dan

You definitely want to look up SmallTownJohn. I have been with John for a number of years, and his cock is huge and always rock hard. While he is east coast, and not west coast, he's definitely worth the trip, and if, as DanInDc says, he gets to Vegas, you can meet him there. First rate guy, Southern gentleman, marvellous Southern accent, and a cock which pounds and pounds until you are whimpering.

dan

I ditto the above. ...a very "sweet" guy in all respects who knows how to plug a tight hole and have the recipient panting and desiring more! He's tall, too, and I like that too!

Guest DickHo

In the West Coast, I can highly recommend these guys--all huge and all can keep it hard and fuck like there is no tomorrow:

Barrett Long

Antonio Biaggi

Kristian

They are all super nice guys and Barrett and Antonio are in the top 5 biggest cocks I've ever had. Also, I've known both for several years and have had lots of sessions with them (never together, even for me that would be too much!) Unfortunately, they don't live in NYC but I hire them anytime they visit, which is never frequent enough because nowadays in NYC, finding white boys with their kind of cocks is extremely rare.

Dick (where have all the NYC tops gone?)

Archived