NYC Recommendations

M7477
This topic is 2371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tristano
Dr Eric looks amazing and I would love to try him-says no sex of ANY kind though, so does that mean I will not leave happy?

Good question... I wonder if he gives a good release...

He's really sexy in that head shot!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OCBeachbody

Cough...yes... not only is he a stud.... but he was a very very memorable experience. I was pleasantly surprised and left very happy.

New to Board

I wanted to introduce myself. Just found this message board while doing some masseur shopping and am thrilled that there are guys into sensual/erotic massage like me. ME: GBM, 33, fit-athletic-muscular who was introduced to sensual massage by an ex boyfriend, got a freebie for my birthday and now I am HOOKED! I visit Manhattan about 10 times a years so am pretty familiar with NYC masseurs. My new favorite is:

http://www.massagem4m.com/hugheedick9x6

Mark. Really nice guy. Looks actually like his picture. Older(what is with these "twink" masseurs anyway), hairy body, very nice build and a very good masseur(the massage is the thing)with lots of fun stuff thrown in:D Mark has a very sexy body and is "packin" big time. Lots of body contact...a keeper. I also like Chris, saw him only once but he was GREAT! Like Mark he is exactly as he describes himself and the ending was out of this world!

• 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...
I have never seen, but would love to know more about Eric:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/eric456.shtml

Has anyone met him?

Sorry to dredge up this thread from the deep, but I wanted to add that I saw Eric recently and came away feeling disappointed, which is sad because I totally go for the strong daddy types. Eric isn't a trained massage therapist and the lack of technical proficiency is evident in his work. He also has what I would characterize as a forced sensuality -- it's like he tries hard to connect but it never really lands. He works out of a shared space which is perfectly nice but the massage room is right off the waiting area and you can hear activity coming and going in the lobby, which was also a bit of a mood killer. So, not a tragic experience but I ended up feeling like it was a lot to pay for just an okay hand job.

• 3 weeks later...