Raul g manzo. In nyc

NYTomcat
This topic is 5190 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK guys I had the pleasure of meeting. Raul last night. May I just say that while his pictures are hot. They cannot compare with his outgoing and vivacious personality. What a turn on.

I also had the pleasure of personally inspecting the hand made work he has so thoughtfully shared with us in the fetish forum. While I cannot comment on their function...ahem.. there is no doubt the man is a craftsman. And incredibly good with his hands. ...as well as other things. Don't miss our visiting Chicago talent.

Guest greatness

oh my

lucky you~~ Raul is so sweet and nice. He is so sincere and friendly. He is a dear friend. I'm glad that you enjoyed him. He is so talented. He should help me with my back yard deck.. What would my neighbors say when they see a hot Raul on my back yard. I hope he doesn't bring out all the desperate housewives in my neighborhood. :)

Guest Spanky
He should help me with my back yard deck.. What would my neighbors say when they see a hot Raul on my back yard. I hope he doesn't bring out all the desperate housewives in my neighborhood. :)

He'll probably bring out all of the desperate husbands too.

Guest greatness

oh my

you know by now I am prone to write like that.. Sorry Raul you are SINCERE! :)

Insincere and friendly all in one!? ;)

Guest greatness

You are right~~

I should built a fence first before he comes so my neighbors can't see hot Raul.

He'll probably bring out all of the desperate husbands too.

Multi-Talented Raul hits the Big Apple

OK guys I had the pleasure of meeting. Raul last night.

NYT... Last night would have been Saint Patrick's Day night... One question, was Raul wearing his green shorts???

From what I understand he would be bringing both green and black attire since his NYC sojourn would span the dates of both St. Patrick's Day and that of the infamous Black Party.

At any rate, I am quite sure that the multi-talented Raul will be putting quite a few smiles on quite a few faces during his NYC visit.

NYT... Last night would have been Saint Patrick's Day night... One question, was Raul wearing his green shorts???

From what I understand he would be bringing both green and black attire since his NYC sojourn would span the dates of both St. Patrick's Day and that of the infamous Black Party.

At any rate, I am quite sure that the multi-talented Raul will be putting quite a few smiles on quite a few faces during his NYC visit.

...a nice green jockstrap would have been most appropriate!

(A while back I wrote something at this forum, and Raul responded oh so enticingly and alluring. I have to see him when I'm in Chi Town before year's end!)

Archived