3rd Annual Phoenix Hoo-MER Pride Weekend

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The weekend of April 17-18 is our Pride Celebration here in Phoenix, and for the 3rd year in a row, I would like to invite fellow posters from here and "the other site" to come to town and share in the festivities. In years past, we have met up on Friday nites at Dicks Cabaret, our local total nude strip club.. Then on Saturday, we meet up and attend the parade and pride festival.. Saturday night, we get together for a nice informal dinner at a local restaurant. I will try my best to get some of the "local talent" to join us for the dinner.. On Sunday, we met up for brunch and then another afternoon of people watching at the festival, followed by another trip to Dick's cabaret..Of course, any attendees can join as many or as few of the planned activities as he so desires....If you would like to attend, please drop me a line either here or in pvt so I can get an idea of how many to expect, etc.. If you need any help with hotel suggestions, etc, let me know..

the website for our pride celebration is http://www.phoenixpride.org

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones as well.

Great.. glad to welcome you back to phx.. But on a slightly sad note, Dicks II is gone..and Babylon still features some gogo boys, but seems to have focused more on drag now instead of strippers.. so personally, I would recommend Dicks, or one of the "regular" bars that run strippers on different nights..

Archived