Jeff Grove, New York

Buddy15
This topic is 5192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeff Grove

He is hot but he has the ability to control the session and gives you only what he wants to give you. He likes to be served but we agreed to other stuff and it never happened. I went through the session feeling ripped off> Should have left just to keep my dignity.

Luckily never met

Well I guess I got lucky for a change. I nearly scheduled a weekend with him but I could not get him to confirm dates. Always back and forth and then finally wanted to book like two weeks out near the holidays, well flights were expensive and hotels, plus I had already booked someone else more reliable.

Too bad no one wrote a review.

Well I guess I got lucky for a change. I nearly scheduled a weekend with him but I could not get him to confirm dates. Always back and forth and then finally wanted to book like two weeks out near the holidays, well flights were expensive and hotels, plus I had already booked someone else more reliable.

You might have been saved a lot of aggravation if there had been reviews detailing all of this.

Archived